Women, Management and Work Conference
The hugely successful 24th annual Women, Management and Work Conference was held in Sydney on 12 and 13 July 2012. Themed Women and Leadership Inspiration and Empowerment – Creating Your Future the conference explored the key elements of leadership through a variety of plenary and key-note sessions, world café and workshops.
In a warm supportive atmosphere attendees were encouraged to find and develop their signature strengths and those of their team members and to actively seek leadership opportunities by putting their hand up for that project.
“Thank you for a fantastic, thought inspiring conference. I’ve been looking to go on something like this for a while.” Shannon O’Connell, Sydney Water
”Thank you. I really enjoyed the conference, and the chance to meet with great women.” Senator Claire Moore, Labor Senator for Queensland
“The two days have been fantastic. I’ve met some fantastic new people and have a lot to take away with me. I can’t wait for next year.” Karen Mizzi, Railcorp
“I wanted to say thank you for an amazing and inspiring conference. The program and speakers were brilliant and I met some wonderful people.” Louise van der Kraan, CSC
MC and Conference Director:
President and CEO, The Morawska Group
Previously Jenny was the CEO of a biotech company, a senior executive in banking, one of the most senior women in the Australian federal government and executive director of a big 4 consulting company. Jenny has worked on projects in over 60 countries.
- Holly Kramer, Group General Manager, Pacific Brands Workwear Group
- Senator Claire Moore, Senator for Queensland, Australian Labor Party
- Jenny Morawska, President and CEO, The Morawska Group
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive Designate, Australian Industry Group (AIG)
- Air Commodore Robert Rodgers CSM FAHRI, Director General Personnel - Air Force
- Fiona O'Loughlin, Comedienne and TV Presenter