Women, Management and Work Conference
Conference feedback has been excellent:
“Thank you for a fantastic, thought inspiring conference. I’ve been looking to go on something like this for a while.” Shannon O’Connell, Sydney Water
”Thank you. I really enjoyed the conference, and the chance to meet with great women.” Senator Claire Moore, Labor Senator for Queensland
“The two days have been fantastic. I’ve met some fantastic new people and have a lot to take away with me. I can’t wait for next year.” Karen Mizzi, Railcorp
“I wanted to say thank you for an amazing and inspiring conference. The program and speakers were brilliant and I met some wonderful people.” Louise van der Kraan, CSC
Presentations from the conference are available to view or download, as well a range of photos and videos available to view.
2013 Celebrating 25 Years – watch this space!
Next year is the big one where we celebrate 25 years of the Women, Management and Work Conference, dates and venue will be available shortly.
MC and Conference Director:
President and CEO, The Morawska Group
Previously Jenny was the CEO of a biotech company, a senior executive in banking, one of the most senior women in the Australian federal government and executive director of a big 4 consulting company. Jenny has worked on projects in over 60 countries.
- Holly Kramer, Group General Manager, Pacific Brands Workwear Group
- Senator Claire Moore, Senator for Queensland, Australian Labor Party
- Jenny Morawska, President and CEO, The Morawska Group
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive Designate, Australian Industry Group (AIG)
- Air Commodore Robert Rodgers CSM FAHRI, Director General Personnel - Air Force
- Fiona O'Loughlin, Comedienne and TV Presenter